Motley Crue - Shout At The Devil (40th Anniversary)
AVAILABILITY: In stock
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Released in 1983 at the height of the Satanic Panic, SHOUT AT THE DEVIL catapulted MÖTLEY CRÜE to superstardom. Delivering on the hype and promise of their PLATINUM debut, Too Fast For Love, MÖTLEY CRÜE second album hit the US Top 20 and was certified 4X PLATINUM. For many music fans, SHOUT AT THE DEVIL was the first time they witnessed an album with this imagery and lyrical content on mainstream retail shelves.
40 years later, THE CRÜE is still going strong, bigger than EVER and headlining STADIUMS around the World! So come now Children Of The Beast, be strong and SHOUT AT THE DEVIL...
- Sold Over 1.3 Million Tickets in North America last year on THE STADIUM TOUR with Def Leppard
- THE WORLD TOUR continues in 2022 having already rolled through Latin America, Brazil UK and Europe
- Will perform for another 300,000 fans in the US in August before heading to Japan and Australia in October and November
- 3 tracks from Shout At The Devil remain in the band’s live set 40 years later, “Shout At The Devil,” “Too Young To Fall In Love” and “Looks That Kill”
- Shout At The Devil has sold over 4 Million Copies in the US alone
- Major ad campaign and Halloween week
- Album newly remastered by Andy Pearce (Black Sabbath, Motorhead)
- Shout At The Demos & Rarities LP contains 7 rare tracks and demos, including “Hotter Than Hell” which later become “Louder Than Hell” on 1985’s Theatre Of Pain