Someone To Drive You Home Vinyl 2LP Red Colour Disc
ARTIST: The Long Blondes
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 2 Left in Stock!
Please note this is a pre order and wont be dispatched until 10/12/21. Anything ordered with this item will not be dispatched until that date.
Initially inspired by the frisson of the indie disco – now, fittingly, a classic of low lit dancefloors everywhere – ‘Giddy Stratospheres’ is The Long Blonde's sophisticated calling card. A swirl of razor sharp guitars and vivid storytelling, waltzing melodies and burning vocals, the Sheffield band's 2000s single fizzes with dancing, desire and the most stylish sing-a-long you'll ever hear.
Meanwhile, the anniversary edition of ‘Someone To Drive You Home’, which was originally released in November 2006 and was produced by Pulp member Steve Mackey, will come as a limited edition, double gatefold LP. Pressed on to red and yellow vinyl to mirror the album’s artwork – a picture of actress Faye Dunaway also painted by Jackson – the edition will feature the original record, plus 11 additional tracks that the band used on B-sides.
- Lust In The Movies – Remastered
- Once And Never Again – Remastered
- Only Lovers left Alive – Remastered
- Giddy Stratospheres – Remastered
- In The Company Of Woman – Remastered
- Heaven Help The New Girl – Remastered
- Separated By Motorways – Remastered
- You Could Have Both – Remastered
- Swallow Tattoo – Remastered
- Weekend Without Makeup – Remastered
- Madame Ray – Remastered
- A Knife For The Girls – Remastered
- Five Ways To End It – Single B-Side
- Fulwood Babylon – Single B-Side
- The Whippet Fancier – Single B-Side
- Who are You To Her? – Single B-Side
- Never To Be Repeated – Single B-Side
- All Bar One Girls – Single B-Side
- I'm Coping – Single B-Side
- Last Night On Northgate St – Single B-Side
- Platitudes – Single B-Side
- Melville Farr – Single B-Side
- The Unbearable Lightness of Buildings – Single B-Side